12 THINGS I LEARNED IN 2012 ALLOVER AGAIN
1. Anything is possible
when you believe in God’s power.
2. Your team is paramount to your success (friends, family, staff, church,associates).
3. The impossible becomes possible when you start believing.
4. God has plans for your life that you haven’t tapped into yet!
5. A bad decision doesn’t have to become a bad habit.
6. When you focus on your goal/work you can’t be stopped.
7. You can make some things matter more than they really do.
8. When you create momentum with quality work the wind brings traffic to you.
9. Fear isn’t always
apparent sometimes it’s subtle. And can be deadly if left unchecked.
10. God gives you the plan but you determine whether or not it’s executed.
11. You won’t make it to your goal if you don’t hold your course.
12. You must fight to
stay positive in the face of negativity. That’s the only way
to get things done.
Christmas is over. A deep winter has settled in. Tomorrow is 2013 and I am ready to start another year!
I am waiting patiently for my new Kindle Paperwhite to arrive. This will be my first experience with the ebook/ereader and I am sooooo excited. Feel free to give me book suggestions etc. The first book to be loaded on my kindle is going to be a New King James Bible!
My father continues to linger/shut down – refusing to eat and not aware that we are even in the room. I bought with my Christmas money one of these:
It is called a Survival Strap and it is made from parachute cord. Since my Dad was in the 101st Airborne in WW2 it is my HONOR to wear this for him.
Sorry I have been so slack on my posts. I am going to start with a new commitment for 2013. I do read your posts – they are so wonderful and inspired.